Friday, May 8, 2009

For All You Do

Today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day and even though I haven't joined the ranks yet, I'm learning to appreciate all that spouses do for our country and our men and women. As a previous girlfriend and present fiance, I've had my ups and downs of already dealing with what the military dishes out. I've been through a deployment (and preparing for another one), I've had dates changed on me, and have realized that nothing is ever certain till he's literally in the air on his way to his destination...and even then I'm pretty sure things are negotiable.

I've been very fortunate to meet some unbelievable military wives who have already made me feel welcome and I can't wait to meet more women like the ones I've already met.


p.s. I'll post the results of this past week's poll later this afternoon, but you can start taking the next one now. Oh! And check out the post I did late last evening (below).

0 thoughts:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio