Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doname Change

Heh. Do you see what I did with the title of this post? It should be "domain" but I changed it to "doname," oh, I'm so clever sometimes!

All cheesiness aside, I'm considering changing the domain (URL) of this blog. My reasoning is because I've heard from some people (who don't have this bookmarked or subscribe to it) that "jeslynn02" is confusing because it's one "s" and two "n's." Plus I want it to be simple and have this blog name correlate with my professional Web site (debuting sometime within the next few months!).

But here's my problem. I've been blogging under this URL for quite some time. I think I know a way to easily swap out domains and leave a nice little message at this one in case people still show up, but here's my dilemma: I like to link to past posts and I'm afraid that those will all be broken links if I switch names.

Oh maybe I should just start a whole new blog all together since I'm kind of starting a new chapter in my life anyway.

Hmmm...decisions, decisions...

*I'm so sorry if this is going over your head. I think I'm mostly writing this out so I can try to figure out what I'm doing!*

If you kept up with this and know what I'm talking about, advice would be greatly appreciated!

0 thoughts:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio