Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Poll

*Wow! Two posts in one day and three within 24 hours? Consider yourselves lucky!*

The media sure has a way of freaking out the human race (remember the Hanta Virus and the West Nile virus?) But with the Swine H1N1 Flu, I was really scared for awhile. Sure, I'm also sometimes a hypochondriac, but the flu is something people can feasibly get! Combine the real-life threat with the fact that I was flying on an airplane while this pandemic was spreading didn't give me much comfort.

But then I realized that hundreds of thousands of people get the flu every year and more than that, people die from the regular flu! Anywho, long story short, I got over the media-hype and realized that I just need to be sanitary (wash my hands, use sanitizer, and keep myself healthy...like people should always be doing!).

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that this silly scare will fly by sooner or later. (Ha. ha. get it? FLY by? Swine flu? When pigs fly?" Ha. Okay, that was kinda lame...)

Now for today's poll:
Are you... * Left handed
or
* Right handed

I hope you all are having a great Friday!

0 thoughts:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio