Wednesday, February 27, 2008

mmmm. Coffee.

Jenna is requesting a new post from me, but I would really like to point out (to her, because I think she's the only one who reads this) that she hasn't posted anything new since the 22nd either. Just saying :)

So to give Jenna, and whoever else may stumble upon my blog, some "words," here you are. I'm addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee. Addicted like, have to drink it every day. I have the French Vanilla flavor, and it's by far the best ground, flavored coffee I've had. As a second runner up, I'd give credit to New Mexico Pinon Coffee. Coming in last place (but I'd really drink it anytime because it's so delicious and about two minutes away from me now) is TJ Cinnamons. They have a cinnamon/hazelnut flavor that is ridiculously yummy. I discovered the last one when I was still down in Cruces and needed new places to study, and since Arbys, yes, the roast beef sandwich fast food joint, had wireless internet, I made frequent stops.

Mmmmmmm coffee. I think I need some now.

I recently spent quite a lot of time redoing the layout on here, and now I don't think I like it, but I don't have the time to change it again for awhile. Oh well, you all will be stuck with it until I have a few extra minutes.

With that said, I think I'm done with this entry. I'll try to write more later.

1 thoughts:

Lenijay said...

I like your new layout and I like to read your blog, but I'm only your mom, so I probably don't count.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio