Wednesday, November 7, 2007

All clean

I guess I liked about me not having IBS - I do, according to my doctor at least. My colonoscopy came out clean. Clean bill of health. She was checking to see if I had two different diseases and I don't - which is good. So now I have to be like an old lady and take a fiber pill everyday and another pill twice a day. Hopefully it'll make me feel better all the time.

I went into the colonoscopy feeling very, very anxious. I found out that I would, in fact, be awake during the procedure. I was not OK with this. But, after they stuck an IV in me, whatever I wanted was out of the question. I went into the procedure and they kept pumping me with medicine. Enough so that I remember staring at the clock and the TV screen, but not being able to really move or talk. It was weird. Kinda like having WAY too much to drink, but I couldn't just pass out. I wanted to sleep, but I still had that anxious feeling and was forcing myself to stay awake. If my doctor was going to see or find anything I wanted to hear it. They kept wanting me to move to one side or the other and I physically couldn't do it, they had to move me. I felt it cramp a little, but for the most part I was just ridiculously sleepy and lethargic. That's pretty much it. Nothing really came of it except for a prescription and a few days of realizing I could never, ever be anorexic.

In other news, I'm watching Alias DVDs right now and all I want to do is be Sydney Bristow. Seriously. How cool would it be to BE a character? It'd be seriously cool.

0 thoughts:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio