Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day Two - Two miles

I realize I'm a little late with my second day of running, but let me try to explain. I ran with TNT on Sunday, May 20, and then that Thursday I flew to Florida. Yeah, I should have ran sometime that week, or while I was in Florida, but I didn't. Ok, so I got back to Albuquerque and landed with a cold - just my luck. I had planned on going running with TNT on the 3rd, but my little cough had turned into me hacking up a lung...or two. I was even sent home from Flying Star one night because they didn't want me coughing on people. Long story short (sorry, too late for that!), today was the first day I felt up for it and the first day we didn't have 50 mph winds.

I just ran 2 miles at the gym on the treadmill - I didn't think I liked them, but I didn't mind it all that much. I realize it's only two miles and I should have done more, but I didn't want to overdo it. As of right now I'm planning on running again tomorrow and will hopefully hit 3 miles - that's what I'm going to push for. I need to figure out some routes around my house so I can go running outside in the morning.

Pretty soon, once I get a decent running schedule down, I'm going to start doing Yoga with a girl from work. I think it'll be good for me.

Time for bed. More running to come.

0 thoughts:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio